This is a great activity that may be used in October for Halloween or in November for Thanksgiving. It may be used in a number of ways. Here are some of the following ideas.
Scarecrow hat. Students may color cut and put on a sentence strip to make themselves the scarecrow or use all the template parts to make a scarecrow craftivity.
• Scarecrow hat or maybe used for farmer.
• Eyes template (4 per page)
• fingers template (6 per page)
• Nose (6 per page)
• (students get to draw their own mouth)
• Straw template
• Head template
• Already premade head with face template