Scaredy Squirrel Makes a Friend is a children’s book written by Melanie Watt. This story is all about how to make the perfect friend and the perfect first impression.
This package contains activities and graphic organizers designed to help students think about how to make new friends, why friends are important, and how to be a good friend to the friends we already have.
This 16 page package contains:
• Why might someone be too scared to make a new friend?
• Who are you scared to be bitten by?
• Things I like to do by myself…
• The perfect friend according to…
• What do you need to make a new friend?
• Things I like to do with my friends’ booklet.
• How do you make new friends write?
• Why is it important to have friends mind map.
• Scaredy Squirrel Makes a friend Sequencing Art
• Story Problem and Solution