Scatter Plots Stations Activity | Lines of Best Fit, Correlation & Analyze
Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probabilityPrice $67.00Original Price $98.00Save $31.00
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $200.00Original Price $339.00Save $139.00
- These 8th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. The focus of these math stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will dive into the mathematics and gain a strong foundation. These coPrice $19.00Original Price $24.00Save $5.00
- These 8th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathemaPrice $30.00Original Price $42.00Save $12.00
- This bivariate data unit includes notes, assessments, and stations. This is perfect for your students to dive into scatter plots, lines of best fit and two-way frequency tables. In-depth notes to teach and fun activities to supplement. Aligned to 8th grade math CCSSBy purchasing this bundle, you arePrice $18.00Original Price $27.00Save $9.00
- You are going to love these fun 8th grade math activities to supplement your curriculum. Stations, task cards, mystery pictures and more. These activities cover a variety of 7th grade math topics so that you can use them throughout the year. Check Out What's Included***BONUS FILE*** 8th Grade MathPrice $90.00Original Price $120.50Save $30.50
These math stations delve into scatter plots with a focus on correlation and informally analyzing lines of best fit. Students will create, analyze, estimate and explain. Students will develop a deep understanding of this content after completing these math stations.
The following stations are included:
- Create and Analyze: Students will create and analyze a scatter plot. Noticing correlation, outliers and clusters.
- Lines of Best Fit: Students are given a scatter plot and are to informally draw and write an equation for a line of best fit. This is done by estimating not by actually calculating. They will then use the line of best fit to make predictions.
- Sketching Correlations: Students will sketch various scatter plots given certain correlations.
- Correlation Situations: Given situations, students will determine the type of correlation and will also create situations for certain correlations.
- Letter Writing: Students will write a letter to their friend about everything they learned about lines of best fit.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ 8th Grade Math Statistics & Probability Common Core Mini Assessments
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math