Need a quick way to assess and monitor while getting all students engaged and moving?
This is that way!
Scattered Word Search PE Charts are interactive, fun, and challenging ways to get students involved in your Health/PE Class.
This product focuses on:
Components of Fitness
Components of Health Related Fitness
A-Z Word Spelling
How to Use Scattered Word Search PE Charts
1. Print out sheets/laminate to reuse them
2. Have students find the correct answers to what you want them to find and perform the exercise/challenge/or locate answer (Ex– exercise your calves or Forward Lunge– Muscle?)
3. Use as assessments to see and check for understanding by having students take tests on laminated sheets using a dry erase marker that can be erased and sheets reused– Example– circle the largest bone in your body (Femur)
4. Use as partner activities where they race to beat their partner or the clock
5. Scatter around the gym and use as warm-ups/cool downs
6. Fitness challenges where students get in push-up position and locate answers to teacher-led questions
7. Relay Races where teams must perform correct answer that is listed on the sheet.
8. Extra credit assignment or activity for students who are out because of medical rea-sons.
9. Anyway you like that gets your students learning, thinking and applying themselves