Students practice the basics of Radians and Degrees by walking around the room to 16 stations, instead of sitting in a chair. Easy for students and teachers to check understanding since finding the answer, located in a different part of the room, is part of the activity. Topics include: Angle Conversion, Supplemental and Co-terminal Angles all using Degree and Radian measure.
Directions for Teacher:
1. Label stations 1-16 around the room.
2. Cut out problems and their answers.
3. Tape problems to stations in any order around the room.
4. Tape answers on top of problems, making sure that the answer does not match to the problem at the same station.
Directions for Students:
1. Start at any station.
2. Flip up the taped "answer" and read the problem underneath.
3. Copy problem in the correct box on worksheet. Work out problem.
4. The answer to this problem is somewhere around the room. Find the station with your problem's answer and write it in the right hand column.
5. Go to that station, flip up the answer and read your new problem.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until paper is complete.