Here’s how you implement them.
- Print the QR codes and place them around the room
- Place your students into groups
- Let them loose! They move from Location to Location as they complete their tasks.
- Each Task is assigned by scanning the QR code and there are 5 Tasks per Scavenger Hunt Activity.
- Have them submit their answers directly to your email via a form on my website.
- Lets your students utilize their devices
- Cuts down on wasted paper
- Combines learning with assessment
- Is a lot of fun