Also included in
- Do your students panic when you assign a creative writing project? This Creative Writing Bundle includes EIGHT no-fear Creative Writing Lessons. You will save 20% by purchasing this bundle rather than buying each resource separately.Four of the lessons are Google Drive Digital resources. Your stud$16.16$25.25Save $9.09
This is a fun, creative writing assignment in which students use their imaginations to create a scenario that could be converted into a mystery story.
Nine scenarios and lists of suspects are presented and then students must decide how and why the crime was committed. The tenth scenario is left entirely up to the student to create.
I am an educator with over 35 years of classroom experience. I have taught English, journalism, and creative writing to students in grades 7-12, and I have developed my resources based on lessons that were successful with my students.
A Printable and Digital Resource
Students can complete the lesson online and submit to the teacher in Google Drive or you can print, copy, and distribute to students so they can write on their own papers.
Using the Google Drive Resource will save you time and paper. You will no longer be tied to the copy machine in your building.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
- Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
- Students can access the materials from anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
- Students work directly in the file.
- Increase student engagement.
- Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
- No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
- No lost assignments.
- Infuse technology.
- Readiness for college.
- Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
This product is a PDF document and it contains all the information you need to use the resource successfully. If you have trouble, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues with this resource, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make corrections and upload the revised product so you can download it again. Please do not rate my product poorly until I have had an opportunity to make those corrections.
Purchase is for your use in your classroom. You may post this Google Drive Resource to your own secure and password-protected class site such as Google Classroom or something similar if only your students have access. The purchase of this resource does not grant a commercial license and is not to be used on a for-profit website or in a for-profit course.
This is the lesson that I used in my creative writing classes as a prewriting assignment to prepare students for writing an original mystery story.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this.
#Charlene Tess #SimpleStepstoSentenceSense #writing #grammar