These reader response questions are based on the reading selection - Scene Two - in the Scott Foresman Reading Street Book (Fourth Grade Unit Two Lesson Week Three)
It has the following -
1. 3 pages of questions ( tri folds) in 3 columns/sections
2. Graphic organizer for important events in the play
3. summary page
4. Story Elements Writing Activities
5. Compare and Contrast Writing Prompt ( any two characters in the play)
6. Character traits / sketch writing activities
7. Two writing prompts
8. Genre of story activity
9. Vocabulary words and meanings match sheet
You can use them during literature circles or in your centers, or even during guided reading.
The questions have components of Blooms Taxonomy and meet the requirements of the Common Core Standards.