Do you have students who stutter on your caseload? Do you wonder how to assess and treat their needs? School Age Stuttering can help!
This is a jam-packed, research-based program for treating fluency disorders using the CALMS model. It starts at the beginning, giving clear instructions for how to complete a comprehensive fluency evaluation, how to generate IEP goals from your evaluation, and what to target in therapy.
You also get a package of handouts - types of stuttering, speech strategies, assessment questionnaires for parents and teachers, brochures for teachers, and a speech sample analysis form - all included!
This is a fantastic professional development resource that will take about 3 hours to read cover-to-cover!
Table of Contents:
- Definitions and Background Information
- Principles of Treatment
- Therapy with elementary age students
- Therapy with middle and high school age students
- Types of stuttering handout
- Teacher brochure
- Questionnaires for teachers and parents
- Speech sample analysis form
- Fluency strategies handout
The preview file includes the introduction, definitions and background information sections. I hope this will bring you to love stuttering therapy as much as I do!