School Alphabet Activities
PreK - K, Homeschool
These school-themed alphabet activities are perfect for early learning with toddlers, preschoolers, and Kindergarten children! Practice working on letter recognition, letter sounds, uppercase/lowercase matching, ABC order, and more.
These activities would work well with sensory bins, small group or individual learning, or literacy centers in a classroom.
School-themed alphabet activities pair well with back to school time, but can also be used at anytime throughout the year!
- Uppercase letter cards in 2 sizes
- Lowercase letter cards in 2 sizes
- Alphabet puzzles: match uppercase to lowercase
- Letter sound puzzles: match uppercase, lowercase, and beginning sound picture
- Small letter cards (for backpack mat)
- Backpack mat
See the preview file for more on what's included in this resource.
School Numbers and Counting Activities
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.