This activity is perfect for Life Skills and SECONDARY Special Education classes when students need repeated opportunities to learn acceptable classroom behavior and/or school rules. 88 Picture sorting cards include simple text and clipart of typical behaviors that need to be addressed throughout the school year. Help support Behavior Plans by providing additional instructional opportunities to teach acceptable/unacceptable behaviors.
This interactive and engaging activity can be displayed in a pocket chart or used as a tabletop sort. Instructional materials can be used with individual students or during small group instruction. Includes an Activity Directions page with pictures to assist staff with lesson implementation. Materials include age-appropriate teen clipart for Middle or High School classes.
Learning acceptable vs. unacceptable behavior at school
Sort items into 2 categories
Identify and learn vocabulary
Making connections to class/school rules
Discuss consequences of inappropriate items
Answer questions regarding behavior cards
- Activity title header for pocket chart
- Multiple category labels (Thumbs UP/Thumbs DOWN, OK for School/NOT OK for School) with 2 sizes for pocket chart or table display
- 88 TOTAL sorting cards of behaviors
- Instructional activity directions with pictures for staff or sub
- Storage labels
- Simple communication board (Thumbs UP/DOWN)
- Easy Assembly Directions page
Click on the PREVIEW to see everything included in this product!
You may also be interested in the which includes a Picture Sort (What to bring to school?) and Social Narrative.
Follow Me for updates on new products! ALL NEW PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR FIRST 24 HOURS!
Thank you so much!
Adapted for TEENS