This pack is great for working with the little ones on bus safety and following the rules of the bus. The product comes with the following:
1. School Bus Rules Sheet: With this sheet, you or students can write in rules and expectations for riding the school bus and staying safe!
2. Be S.A.F.E. on the School Bus Acronym Sign: This page includes an acronym for being S.A.F.E on the school bus! There is also a blank acronym for the students to fill it in themselves along with you!
3. Coloring Pages: These are coloring pages for the little ones that read: “I can be S.A.F.E. on the School Bus”, and “Keep your hands, feet, and body in your seat!”
4.Safe or Unsafe? Activity: In this activity, you can cut the “Safe” and “Unsafe” labels. You can also cut out the small labels, and have the students separate the safe and unsafe ways to ride the bus.
5. “This how I can be safe on the bus”: On this page, the students can draw and/or color ways that they can ride the bus safely.
6. Bus Reminder Tags: These come with 4 on each page, and can be given to students in the beginning of the year. There is space to write their bus number, and can even be laminated, hole punched, and used as a backpack tag!
I hope that you enjoy this product!! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!