School Challenging Behaviour Checklist (SCBC) is a tool designed for resources teachers or case managers. This checklist is designed to assist the school team supporting a student to identify and prioritize behaviours according to the need for intervention. Great to use when receiving new students or when there are many behaviours to review.
School Challenging Behaviour Checklist (SCBC) will enable users to:
1. Identify the initial dates behaviours first occur.
2. Rank the priority of behaviours according to the level of concern and need for intervention.
3. Follow-up with team members in a systematic fashion. This is a tracking system.
4. Behaviours are prelisted.
5. Behaviours can be added to the checklist.
6.. CBC Checklist can be edited according to your specific needs.