This is a great product for school counseling interns or counselors who have interns! For practicing counselors, this is great to help an intern feel welcome! You can print off as many of these forms as you need! These pages look great in a binder, and are a great start to helping you get organized in internship! This kit comes with the following pages:
1. "School Counseling Intern" binder cover page
2. Important contacts form: includes room to write address, phone, fax, and email address!
3. Dates to Remember: Includes months August-May to write important dates for each month (e.g. red ribbon week, school counseling week, first day of school, etc.)
4. Counseling Internship Log
5. Monday-Friday Internship Schedule Page
7. Icebreaker activity with "cut and fold die"
This serves as a great jumping point for organization in internship!! If you wish to include monthly calendars, you may download my Blank 12-month calendar set in my store for FREE! Enjoy :)
NOTE: I have uploaded a revised file that includes a counseling internship log. You will need to re-download if you purchased this product!