Don't stress about creating a school counseling portfolio for interviews or evaluations - let me do the work for you! These counselor portfolio templates were created to be used in two ways:
- For organizing documents and artifacts to use in evaluations with your administrator(s) and or district supervisor(s).
- To present in interviews for counseling positions.
This resource includes printable, Google Slides (editable), and PowerPoint (editable) versions of the following documents for three different portfolio designs:
- Portfolio Cover
- Binder Spines
- Binder Tabs
- Table of Contents Template (Slides and PPT only)
- About Me Template (Slides and PPT only)
- Philosophy Template (Slides and PPT only)
- References Template (Slides and PPT only)\
- Section Header Pages for:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Lesson Plans
- Sample Group and Individual Activities
- Use of Data
- Schoolwide Programming
- School Culture and Climate
- Family Involvement
- Professional Development
- Stakeholder Consultation
- Additional Artifacts
- Previous Evaluations
Information is included on each slide to show/remind which parts you'll need to edit and to give suggestions of what sort of documentation to include in the sections.
Open the preview to see more details!
Note: If you wish to edit using PowerPoint and you are using a MAC, you will likely need to download and install the three free fonts used in the resource. Links are included for this.