Also included in
- This bundle includes various presentations and brochures with school counseling program information for staff, parents/guardians, and the community. All of the presentations are EDITABLE (see list below), so you can plug in your own school's information directly into the resources. All parts of this$6.95$9.00Save $2.05
- Need to give a presentation on your school counseling program to staff or parents? Need to create informational pamphlets for the community on crisis and trauma? I've got you covered with this as well as many other different kinds of professional development and community resources! This bundle incl$15.95$22.00Save $6.05
- This handbook will guide you to set up your comprehensive school counseling program (CSCP) in alignment with the American School Counselor Association. With detailed guidelines, templates, and/or reproducibles for each of ASCA's 4 components (define, manage, deliver, and assess), you will be able to$19.95$29.40Save $9.45
- This bundle includes professional development (PD) information that you can share with school staff to provide them optimal support! All resources in this bundle are aligned with the American School Counselor Association National Model. This product includes PD information on classroom management, s$12.95$18.00Save $5.05
- This complete counselor bundle includes everything you need to set up and run your comprehensive counseling program! With 50 different counseling products, you have everything that made my counseling program a success and led me to win 4 different state awards, including finalist for school counselo$129.95$162.90Save $32.95
This EDITABLE program presentation guides you in reviewing the year-end highlights and data of your counseling role and program! It includes slides on: the counselor role according to the American School Counselor Association, program data (office visits, group counseling, guidance lessons, needs assessments, etc.), and recommendations for moving forward next year. This resource is editable so you will be able to plug in your own school and data details. Additionally, the slides reference several free and low cost resources where you can find templates to compose your data if you do not already have it prepared.