School Counseling Program Presentation: Middle of Year EDITABLE!
Also included in
- Need to give a presentation on your school counseling program to staff or parents? Need to create informational pamphlets for the community on crisis and trauma? I've got you covered with this as well as many other different kinds of professional development and community resources! This bundle inclPrice $15.95Original Price $22.00Save $6.05
- This bundle includes various presentations and brochures with school counseling program information for staff, parents/guardians, and the community. All of the presentations are EDITABLE (see list below), so you can plug in your own school's information directly into the resources. All parts of thisPrice $6.95Original Price $9.00Save $2.05
- This handbook will guide you to set up your comprehensive school counseling program (CSCP) in alignment with the American School Counselor Association. With detailed guidelines, templates, and/or reproducibles for each of ASCA's 4 components (define, manage, deliver, and assess), you will be able toPrice $19.95Original Price $29.40Save $9.45
- This complete counselor bundle includes everything you need to set up and run your comprehensive counseling program! With 50 different counseling products, you have everything that made my counseling program a success and led me to win 4 different state awards, including finalist for school counseloPrice $129.95Original Price $162.90Save $32.95
- This bundle includes professional development (PD) information that you can share with school staff to provide them optimal support! All resources in this bundle are aligned with the American School Counselor Association National Model. This product includes PD information on classroom management, sPrice $12.95Original Price $18.00Save $5.05
Give your staff a mid-year refresher on your school counseling program! This EDITABLE program presentation allows you to review your school counselor role and duties with school staff, according to the American School Counselor Association. Additionally, it guides you to show staff how you support students.This Powerpoint presentation includes slides on: the counselor role according to the American School Counselor Association, protocols for handling regular counseling requests vs. student emergencies, suicide and crisis prevention strategies, and more! This resource is editable so you will be able to plug in your own school details. It is appropriate for elementary, middle, and high school counseling programs.