Check out the preview!
Looking for some fun ways to teach your students about feelings, social skills, and learning differences? Your students will love learning about these topics during Halloween season. Included in this packet:
1) Monster Manners Mash-Up Game: A fun "quick-thinking" card game to teach students the difference between good and bad manners.
2) Halloween Roll 'N' Respond: Have fun answering questions about feelings, bullying, Halloween, and anger during this easy to play dice game.
3) Witches Brew Behavior Sort: Teach students the difference between normal conflict, mean behavior, and bullying behavior.
4) Pumpkins Have Feelings Too: Teach students basic feelings and how to express feelings with this fun coloring booklet.
5) Potato Bud Halloween Learner Glyph: A fun activity to help students better understand how they learn best. Students will answer questions about their learning style and interests while creating their own friendly Halloween Potato Friend.