It's an understatement to say that School Counselors have a lot to juggle. I have put together this packet to help make your life as a school counselor just a little less hectic! Each of the pages included will help build your School Counselor notebook.
1. Weekly planner (15 min. increments, and you fill in the dates). The planner has a section for general notes and for your weekend.
2. Monthly Schedule (M-F; you fill in the month and the days. Use this to plan out your meetings, class schedules, etc.)
3. Students to see list (labels for priority, student, class, reason, and notes.)
4. To-do list (keep track of those small tasks that come up throughout your day. Did you remember to email Ms.Smith??)
5. Individual Student Notes page (Write parent contact and basic student info at top, space to write about each individual session with students including date, reason, notes, and followup)
6. Parent Contact Log (Keep track of when you speak with student's parents)
7. Unit Planner (to help you plan out your lesson units on bullying, study skills, etc. Includes space for up to 5 lessons.)
8. Classroom Lesson Planner (Keep track of lessons that you have done with each class)
9. Phone log (Keep next to your phone so you can quickly jot down notes when your phone rings!)