Role Play Task Cards activity. Perfect for the first or last day and week. It is a great activity for establishing expectations and teaching appropriate vs inappropriate behaviors that students will love. Quick and easy to prepare!
★★★Purchase the Back to School Bundle★★★
Purchase other fun and engaging activities like this one in the Back to School Activities Galore bundle
. By purchasing the bundle instead of individual worksheets you will save 60%!!! Click Here To View!
The first week is crucial for establishing the type of classroom and student behaviors you want for the year ahead. This resource is a fun way to revise, teach and model good behavior. It is a great activity for visual, special needs, ESL and younger learners.
Directions For Use – School Day Role Play
> Role Play Cards
1. Cut out and laminate role play cards if desired.
2. The teacher can select a role play card or have students select one.
3. Students and/or the teacher model each scenario in 2 ways. Firstly, they show a non-example (how not to handle the situation) and then they show a good example (how students should handle the situation).
4. Before and after each role play, the teacher should lead a discussion about appropriate vs inappropriate ways to handle the different situations and explain why certain methods are appropriate or inappropriate.
5. This is a great activity for modelling, explaining and establishing the behavioral expectations for the year.
If you liked this product, you might also enjoy these products. Click the links and check them out now!
Four Operations Board Games Bundle (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
No Cost, Trackable Classroom Rewards Wall Display
Stay updated on my products and network with other teachers.
Click here to follow me on Facebook.
Click here to follow me on Pinterest
Feedback and Ratings:
A big thank you to everyone who leaves a rating or feedback. It earns you TPT credits (which you can use to reduce the cost of future purchases) but it also lets me know if you like my product and would like more of the same. I am so immensely thankful and humbled whenever someone takes the time to do this so please know that it is always greatly appreciated. :)
Thank you for reading and happy teaching!