First of the year forms and documents (can be implemented anytime, really)
This is a zipped file with all Word documents. They are editable for you to make them your own! (You may want to put your own name haha!)
This is designed for a foreign language classroom (Spanish), but can be used in any classroom!
This set includes 15 usable and editable documents!
1. Assignment Sheets for your students to keep track of their assignments and grades.
2. Attendance cards for your substitute to send to the office.
3. A 3-way class contract that you, your parents, and students sign to be responsible for learning.
4. Classmate scavenger hunt for your students to get to know each other (also comes in Spanish!).
5. English is so difficult poem which is very useful when your students think that a foreign language is so hard to learn.
6. Failure notice for your students to fill out and take home to be signed by a parent/ guardian.
7. Gradebook that allows you to type your student’s names in.
8. Letter to students. This document allows you to write a personal letter to your students and have them write you back. You may learn something about them that you would have never known. This was very successful for me this year.
9. Parent contact info sheet because sometimes those numbers in the computers do not work anymore.
10. Red Slip which documents why your student didn’t complete an assignment- an easy RtI document.
11. Helpful Spanish classroom phrases for your students to utilize.
12. Stages of language acquisition for your students to realize they won’t be a fluent speaker with one year of learning.
13. Student action plan for your struggling students to fill out with their parents.
14. Student profile sheet to help you get to know your students better.
15. Todo sobre mi pennant. Such a fun activity in Spanish that lets your student be creative and have something in the classroom that is personal to them.