Create a school garden using math and science in this unit that your students will love.
School gardens are becoming increasingly popular and there is so much learning that can come out of them.
This unit covers both practical and written tasks, which are descirbed below.
* Reading with questions about the needs of plants.
* Plant parts activity
* Parts of a flower activity
* Inquiry question
* Seed transportation activity
* Math: Calculating area
* Designing your own backyard area activity
* Math: Calculating volume
* Planning a garden; including plant selection and budgeting.
* Plotting plant growth
* Garden Poem
* Extra Ideas
If you enjoy this product please leave feedback or follow my store for future updates.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License