Principal Exam Study Guide: This PowerPoint can be used as Flashcards, a Teaching Tool, or Study Guide/Review. You will master/pass the SLLA with this over the TOP REVIEW. I used this PowerPoint to tutor students(adults) that need to pass the Principal Exam. I have a 9:10 passing rate.
Includes practice open ended questions and Key Terms
Educational jargon to use in your writing and educational vocabulary list.
Vision and Goal Key Words
Teaching and Learning Key Words
Management and Safety Key Words
Community Involvement and Key Stakeholders Key Words
Ethics, Morals, and Values Key Words
Education System Key Words
This Lesson includes over 60 Questions and Answers: Example
1. What actions would describe a principal working as a change agent?
2. What steps should be taken to implement change?
3. What grade is NAEP testing in Math and Reading?
4. What are the qualities or descriptive of a highly quality professional development?
5. How is data used in a school setting?
6. Why form committees?
KEY INCLUDED....This Bundle will make studying EASY!
Print Flashcards or use as a PowerPoint....