School Librarian Planner - updated for the 2017 school year
**This is identical to my regular librarian planner except I created it for Australian librarians. The preview does not have the different pages.
Calendar goes from January 2017-December 2017.
Behavior log says behaviour log
Cover page has for School Year 2017
Changed the yearly plans for each grade to show January-December
Added editable survey pages
This is a planner designed specifically for the school librarian! There are over 300 pages to help you keep organized. It includes pdf pages and customizable pages
. You can organize the binder in many different ways. You can create one large binder or several smaller ones. And since this product will be updated every year, you will receive free updates for life! Just go to your TpT purchases page to re-download each year. Read below to see exactly what is included.
******Note: the preview file includes the table of contents and most of the pages. It does not include every page. Also, on the editable pages only the text can be changed. The images cannot be changed due to copyright restrictions. You must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to use the editable pages.
Non editable pages
• Library Planner
• Book Fairs
• Lesson Plans
• Meeting Notes
• Professional Development
• Library Procedures
• Ordering Information
• Budget Information
• School Information
• Student Information
Matching spine labels in 1”, 1 ½” and 3”
2 page monthly calendars from January 2016-December 2016
2 pages of dates and events to remember (6 months on each page)
A peek at the month pages (one for each month)
A peek at the week and a glance at the week pages
Lesson plan pages (2 page spread; 6, 7, and 8 and 9 subject)
To-do lists (12 pages in different colors)
Class lists (10 colors)
Misc. Pages (come in color and b/w)
• About me pages
• Library Schedule Template
• Volunteer list
• Password list
• Professional development tracker
• Meeting notes
• Parent/home contact log, behavior log and discipline report
• Meeting notes (3 different pages)
• Ordering pages (to keep track of what you need to order for the library)
• Suggestion forms for students or teachers to fill out (4 per page)
• Booked for Birthday planning pages
• 2 teacher/librarian collaboration forms
• Student and staff surveys
• Monthly reports (circulation, equipment, inventory, activity)
• Book Fair planning pages (3 in color)
• About Me page
• Behavior report and discipline log
• Book fair black and white pages
• Book fair color pages
• Booked for birthdays (letter and the planning pages)
• Collaboration forms
• Cover pages. I inserted a text box on each spine label, you can edit the text boxes or delete them and write in your own text.
• Lesson plan templates
• Misc. black and white (volunteer list, password list, professional development tracker, meeting notes, yearly plan for each grade)
• Misc. color forms (same as above but with colored backgrounds)
• Ordering ideas (I inserted a table so you can type in your ideas. The table can be deleted if you want.)
• Peek at week and peek at month
• Blank library schedule with a table inserted, you can edit the table, delete it etc. to suit your needs
• Spine labels. I inserted a text box on each spine label, you can edit the text boxes or delete them and write in your own text.
You might also be interested in my other planners:
Ultimate School Librarian Survival Kit - Watercolor Planner
School Library Planner - Watercolor
Ultimate School Librarian Survival Kit - Chevron Planner
School Library Planner - Black and Red Theme
School Library Planner - Superhero Theme
School Library Planner
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: email@example.com
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest