Also included in
- Most resources include printable PDF versions. Some also include a Google Slides™ digital version for distance learning. Some are PowerPoint versions. This variety pack includes 25 wonderful resources for 3rd grade which address important reading comprehension, math, vocabulary, writing, spelling,$95.99$127.22Save $31.23
- All resources include printable PDF versions. Bundled are the top-rated resources for 3rd grade which address important reading comprehension, math, social skills concepts. Answer keys included. --- RESOURCE DETAILS --- The 2nd grade reading resource in this bundle provides both fiction and non-fi$19.99$26.95Save $6.96
An important part of character education is teaching children manners and respect in the classroom and school. This 14 minute presentation with audio reviews 15 important manners all kids should practice.
Manners and respect are inseparable and you cannot learn to respect yourself until you respect others. The importance of school manners cannot be overstated. Good manners lead to better self-esteem and self-confidence. Good manners are social behaviors that help kids build and strengthen relationships. It has been shown that well-mannered children become better leaders. Good behavior in the classroom leads to better learning. This fun and engaging presentation will hold the interest of students in 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade.
The characters of Marcus and Mandy will teach students about the following:
* Saying "please" and "thank you
* Not interrupting others
* Saying "excuse me"
* Asking how others are doing
* Saying "I'm sorry
* Not using foul language
* Covering the mouth to cough or sneeze
* Holding open doors
* Not making fun of people
* Raising hand to speak in the classroom
* Not name-calling
* Cleaning up after oneself.
* Being a good sport
" Awesome presentation!!! My first grade students loved it!!"
" Very Helpful. Students really enjoyed!"
Patrick M. .
"Perfect for my second grade unit on manners."
Other effective character education resources available through Rick's Resources as follows:
About the Author
My name is Rick Whitehead and I am a teacher, author, tutor, and mentor. I worked in the public school system for 28 years and was involved in teaching, tutoring, curriculum development, administration, school program design and implementation. I am the author of juvenile fiction and many educational products to help students learn and grow. I am the proprietor of Rick's Resources and All Things Bingo stores.
Follow My Store for Timely Updates
To follow me, click on the little "Follow Me" button by the green star right below my Rick's Resources store name that you can find on any of my pages.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits
Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. :) To leave feedback, just go to your My Purchases page (you might need to login). Next to each listed purchase will be a Provide Feedback button. Click it and be taken to the page to leave a rating and short comment.