Functional skills at school are important for all students. These School Routine Checklists include 8 Google Forms to help collect baseline data and progress monitoring functional skills throughout the school day and at home. You need to have a Google account to use the files.
The links to download to make copies of the 8 Google Forms will be available in PDF format electronically immediately following payment.
How Do the School Routine Checklists Work:
- Download the PDF with the links to make copies of the Google Forms. This allows you to be the person who edits the forms and keeps the responses private.
- Open each form and determine if you want to edit the questions. Share the links to the forms with your students, staff, or parents to help collect data throughout the student’s day.
- Collect and review the responses to make data driven decisions to help the student succeed.
Who Should Use the School Routine Checklists Google Forms?
The forms make is super easy for occupational therapy providers, physical therapy providers, teachers, teacher assistants/aides and students themselves to collect baseline data and progress monitoring functional skills at school.
What Skills are Included?
The eight Google forms included are:
BEFORE SCHOOL – HOME ROUTINE
ARRIVAL TIME – SCHOOL ROUTINE
CLASS TIME – SCHOOL ROUTINE
OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM – SCHOOL ROUTINE
DEPARTURE TIME – SCHOOL ROUTINE
AFTER SCHOOL – HOME ROUTINE
STUDENT CHECK IN SELF EVALUATION FORM
STUDENT CHECK OUT SELF EVALUATION FORM
There are basic skills listed for each form. Each skill is scored as:
- Requires verbal or visual prompts
- Requires supervision
- Needs physical assistance
- Skill is emerging
- Unable to complete the skill
- Not applicable