Be sure and click the PREVIEW for 6 pages of goodies that are in the packet, not seen in the thumbnails.
Making a classroom social contract is quick, easy and fun for your kiddos.
By students having a say in making up the rules, (even though they will turn out to be the same as a teacher would think of) makes things seem more “fair” and students more accountable.
This packet is filled with a variety of ideas & activities for your classroom rules, ensuring a safe, warm, and respectful environment.
It includes the following:
* 2 emergent reader rule booklets
* 4 poster options, for a social contract, with a matching mini poster, and personal “I promise” bookmark.
* 51 pocket chart promise cards, giving you a broad selection of rules to choose from.
* 15 (rule-oriented motivational) posters
* 3 options for “Ready-Set-Write the rules” to help reinforce what you’ve just shared.
* Several notes home from the children.
* “I promised!”slap bracelets
* “Actions have consequences” bookmark
* Mindful of our “P’s & Q” poster & writing prompt
* “I have rights; I have responsibilities” posters
* “We’ve got SWAG” posters.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping you find this classroom management-rule packet, really helpful. Here’s to a stress-free year!
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours. Click the green star button to follow my shop & you’ll be notified of these huge savings.