Be sure and click the PREVIEW, for 6 pages of goodies that are in the packet, not seen in the thumbnails
Making a classroom social contract
is quick, easy and fun for your kiddos.
By students having a say in making up the rules, (even though they will turn out to be the same as a teacher would think of) makes things seem more “fair” and students more accountable.
This packet is filled with a variety of ideas & activities for your classroom rules, ensuring a safe, warm, and respectful environment.
It includes the following
* 2 emergent reader rule booklets
* 4 poster options, for a social contract
, with a matching mini poster, and personal “I promise” bookmark.
* 51 pocket chart promise cards
, giving you a broad selection of rules to choose from.
* 15 (rule-oriented motivational) posters
* 3 options for “Ready-Set-Write the rules”
to help reinforce what you’ve just shared.
* Several notes home from the children.
* “I promised!”
* “Actions have consequences”
* Mindful of our “P’s & Q” poster & writing prompt
* “I have rights; I have responsibilities”
* “We’ve got SWAG”
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping you find this classroom management-rule packet, really helpful. Here’s to a stress-free year!
Click here to see more Classroom Management activities.
For more Back To School activities click on the link
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive FREEBIES & Giveaways
Follow me on Pinterest