Also included in
- First Days of Kindergarten: Be CALM and CONFIDENT on your first days of school—and all year—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables and tips.First Days of Kindergarten guide is compiled by a long-term kindergarten teacher with attention to every detail. From kindergarten classroom set-up$20.00$29.00Save $9.00
- The Teacher Guide for Classroom Management will help you to be CALM and CONFIDENT in your classroom—with teacher scripts, lessons, posters, printables, tips, behavior management resources and materials you will use all year.Includes 3 MEGA-RESOURCES and MORE…The Perfect Lesson Plan—and your best obs$65.00$89.00Save $24.00
School Rules for every area of school. Detailed lessons to teach rules; rules lists, charts, posters, tips, discussions, mini-book; writing prompt, paper and a rubric for a bulletin board display; rules for grades K-5.
Be CALM and CONFIDENT on your first days of school—with step-by-step instructions for teaching school and classroom rules—starting from the moment you walk through the door with your class.
Rules for the classroom, lunchroom, bathroom, line-up and walking, stairs, auditorium, yard, meeting area, writing and seatwork, centers and games, dancing, fire drill, showing respect, and using scissors.
• For each of the above: lists of rules and why each rule is important
• How to Teach Rules
• Preventing Misbehavior
• My Favorite Rule: Writing Prompt for Kids, with Bulletin Board-ready paper and Rubric.
• Mini-Book on School Rules
School Rules Guide - Packs These Must-Have Treasures:
How to teach rules so they "stick"
• How to prevent misbehavior
• Common problems in teaching rules
• The Dastardly Don’ts: What kids MUST NEVER do!
• Basic Rules for the First Day of School: Setting the right tone
• Rules for coming to the meeting area
• Basic classroom rules
• Bathroom rules
• Line-Up and Walking rules
• Rules for every area of the school day
• Charts for discussion: Why is each rule important?
• Rules for the classroom, meeting area, Line-Up, Walking, Stairs, Lunchroom, yard, Auditorium, Writing and Seatwork, Centers and Games, Dancing and Stretching, Fire Drill, Cutting with Scissors
• Cut and Glue Tips: How to make crafts in an orderly way
• Class posters and charts: Great visual aids for kids
• Bulletin Board Display: My Favorite Rule
• My Favorite Rule – writing prompt
• My Favorite Rule – List of suggested rules
• Writing paper for a beautiful display
• My Favorite Rule – Cover Sheet for a class book or display
• My Favorite Rule – Writing rubric
Detailed rules for every area of school:
- Rules for the Classroom
- Rules for the Meeting Area
- Rules for Line-Up and Walking
- Rules for the Stairs
- Rules for the Lunchroom
- Rules for the Yard
- Rules for the Auditorium
- Rules for Writing and Seatwork
- Rules for Centers and Games
- Rules for Dancing and Stretching in the Classroom
- Rules for the Fire Drill
- Rules for the Scissors
- Rules for the Bathroom
TECH TIP: For a large, colorful view of these pages, simply open the PDF on your Smartboard.
I hope you enjoy School Rules…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at
it would be greatly appreciated!
***** BONUS: You will get free credits to spend at TPT when you leave feedback *****
Thank you for your purchase!
You might like…
Behavior Management with Humor -- a creative approach to discipline in the classroom.
BACK TO SCHOOL STUFF:
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
NOT JUST FOR SUBS--A GREAT SUBSTITUTE BINDER:
© Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.