Also included in
- Looking for a great tool to help beginning writers learn how to form sentences or to learn to put pictures and words work together to tell a story? Teachers can use these kindergarten writing prompts with pictures to help struggling writers feel successful by scaffolding writing expectations to meet$27.00$46.50Save $19.50
Sentence starters are a great tool to help beginning writers learn how to form sentences and how pictures and words work together to tell a story. Teachers can use these writing prompts about school rules to help struggling writers to feel successful by scaffolding writing expectations to meet the needs of each learner. These are great at the beginning of the school or as a refresher throughout the year.
Every page includes a 5-star writing checklist for students to self check their work and a way for students to start their sentences. These writing pages have images of kids doing different things at school and various classroom expectations. They are perfect for kindergarten students and kids who are reluctant to write.
Save time and energy with this low-prep sentence starter pack! Teachers can use these pages to create writing journals or as individual copies for a writing center or independent writing time. You can use the different options to differentiate to meet the needs of your writers. Check out the preview for a more detailed look!
Included in this resource:
- 2 different cover options
- 7 different school rules writing prompts (lining up, doing your job, being kind, cleaning up, sitting crisscross, being quiet, and trying your best)
- A writing checklist on each page
- 1 set with sentence starters
- 1 set with traceable sentence starters
- 1 set without words
♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Sentence Starters Year-Long Writing Prompts Bundle
- 5 Star Sentence Writing Checklist
- Write the Room CVC Words
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019