Help young readers learn important school vocabulary along with key sight words with these school sight word stories.
Sight Words Used In These Stories: I, a, the, with, my, can, me, am, we, some, on, to use
- Teaching Guides - with guiding questions for each story, a fluency check, and tips and ideas on teaching the sight words and vocabulary for this story.
- 3 sight word stories (a comic strip style and a book version).
- School Story Template – This template allows readers a chance to connect with the text and write and draw about their school experiences.
- School Vocabulary Bingo – There are 8 School Bingo card. Copy the 8 different boards. Laminate them for continued use. Cut the “calling cards” apart. The calling cards have pictures and words. You can stack these in the center and have students pull from the top. This allows them to guide the game themselves.
- Sight Word Hide and Seek Schools – Cut apart the sight word and post them around the room. A recording page is provided. Example: Students will record school 3 in the space for #3.
Be sure to check out the preview and video preview to learn more.
New Product price is 50% off until January 9, 2020
Other Products You Might Enjoy:
Letter Recognition Activities