This bundle, aimed at upper elementary students, includes a variety of activities for the beginning of the school year. There are a number of choices, so you can use activities from this bundle for multiple years without having to repeat, or pick your favorites and use them year after year!
A few of the activities are:
- creating a social media profile that introduces the students and reviews their summer vacation
- getting into a growth mindset to set goals for the coming school year
- interviews and different ways of getting to know their fellow students
- a "time capsule" activity (for the first day of school as well as the last day) to compare and reflect upon their growth and change over the school year
- a music-themed survey to get them thinking about how music affects them
- a classroom scavenger hunt
*ZIP file contains two sizes: a US Letter version and an A4 version.
Created by Janine Slaga, janinesmusicroom.com
Thank you for your purchase! If you enjoy my products, please leave some positive feedback and earn TpT credits. For more teaching ideas, resources, and lesson plans, please visit Janine's Music Room!
Copyright © Janine Slaga, all rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.