Four file folder activities for visual-based learners intended to scaffold them from matching pictures to identifying functional vocabulary. The set's realistic pictures of popular school supplies render the file folder tasks functional and appropriate for all ages, today and years from now and can be used with individuals and groups.
The set includes:
- File Photo Picture Sheet (computer, crayons, eraser, glue stick, paper, pencil, pencil sharpener, scissors)
- Picture-Match Worksheet
- Two Photo-Word Match Worksheets
- Vocabulary Words
- Directions of use and assembly
Additional file folder activities in this series include the Autism File Folder and Word Match - Snack Foods
and the Autism File Folder and Word Match - Numbers
Follow me on Pinterest!
Be the first to hear about freebies, sales and new products!
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive email updates from the Autism Educational Resources store!
Receive TPT credit to use on future purchases!
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!