Check out this 2-page eco-friendly, graphic reader focused on a dialogue about school supplies for Upper Elementary ESL students. The reader features the question, “What do you need?” and is formatted comic strip style to save paper for printing.
**Students will continue practicing school supplies vocabulary with supplemental activities and games**!
You’ll also find a *bonus* that features an extra level of challenge for differentiation.
With this packet, students will be able to:
- read, write, ask and respond to: What do you need?
- read, interpret and write basic school supplies: pencil, paper, notebook, marker
sharpener, crayon, book, ruler, calculator, scissors, glue, backpack, eraser
- exclusively in emergent, comprehensible English for 3rd-5th ESL learners
- simple, mini-dialogue “strip” featuring the question: What do you need?
- 2 condensed, eco-friendly pages
- 3 fun practice/game activities focused on school supplies
- illustrations in color
- *bonus*- more challenging, differentiated “strip”
- answer key
- total content pages: 12
You Can Use Elements of This Product As:
- warm up and closing activities
- writing, vocabulary, game centers
- substitute plans
- early finishers