Also included in
- This bundle is perfect for anyone getting started with distance learning and/or teletherapy. It contains several direction following decks as well as four articulation decks, a listening comprehension deck, and a WH question book companion. It also contains a deck that targets September calendar con$22.05$31.50Save $9.45
This NO PREP NO PRINT activity is a fun way to work on following directions and contains audio files that read the directions aloud to the student. It targets the following concepts: before/after, first/then, first/second/third, and between. This deck contains 50 cards that prompt the student to use the drag and drop feature on a computer, iPad, or smart device to follow the direction.
Check out this preview to see this deck in action!
New to Boom Cards? Here are some things you need to know:
- When you purchase this deck, you will be given a link to download your purchase on the Boom Learning site. You will NOT be given a PDF.
- Boom Cards live in the cloud and cannot be printed.
- You can download the Boom Learning App for free on Androids, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires or play on most modern browsers
- You will have to open a Boom Learning account in order to use the cards. If you are a new customer, you will receive a FREE 90 day trial of their premium account. When your trial ends, you can choose to renew the premium account (which has advanced features including assignment tools and individual and whole class performance tracking) or move to a FREE account. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
Like this product? Check out some of my other products!
Follow The Speech Ninja on TpT, Facebook, and/or Instagram to be notified when new products are available!
Facebook: The Speech Ninja on FB
Instagram: The Speech Ninja on IG
Key Words: Speech Therapy, Special Education, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, Following Directions, Sequencing Directions, Temporal Directions, No Print, Boom Cards, No Print Speech, Teletherapy, Distance Learning Speech, Boom Cards Speech