Products in this Bundle (4)
50% off today only!
Now Google Slides compatible and perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model!
Save $$$ on our paired passages! We have bundled our school themed paired texts together for one great price.
This school themed paired passage bundle includes:
Click on each text set topic to view product previews.
Help your students write stronger opinion essays (argumentative in 6th) using these printable or digital fact-based paired passages, or paired texts, about these school topics. Students are given an engaging focus question, then read these perfectly paired passages to formulate strong opinions. Students search the texts for reasons, evidence, examples, facts, and details that support their opinion, then organize their thoughts on the graphic organizer. The organizer supports students as they write their final opinion pieces, complete with all components necessary to meet your grade level opinion writing standards. This can be done by either printing pages or assigning through Google Slides. Teach opinion writing the fun way. Your students will thank you!
Every title in this paired passage resource includes both print and digital files:
- 2 Paired texts tailored for each grade level 3rd-6th (perfect for differentiation!)
- Writing prompt focus question
- Graphic organizers tailored for each grade level 3rd-6th
- A variety of writing paper options
- Grade-specific opinion/argumentative writing checklists, 3rd-6th
- Full color examples
- Step-by-step student instructions (digital only)
- Lesson instructions
- Writing question prompt poster
- Full color examples
- Video tutorial on how to manage the digital download of Google Slides
- Editable writing checklists (print only)
- Editable graphic organizer (print only)
Please visit our blog to find out more about how we use paired texts in the classroom.
Check out our other paired passage writing resources:
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!