I took my students to England and of course, I made them a logbook, for them to write down everything we did during this 5-day trip.
I know how hard it is to make one so here is mine: fully editable powerpoint.
- Page 1: insert your title and even pictures
- page 2: write your recommendations
- Page 3: On the way to England.
- Page 4: On the ferry
- Page 5: symbols of London (this page cannot be edited)
- Pages 6 to 9: visiting London (it's written Day 1 / Day 2 as an example but you can edit all the texts on this page). All you have to do is duplicate the pages and mention Day 3 / 4 & 5
- Pages 10 to 12: my host family
- Page 13: Let's get back home
- Page 14: my vocab page
- Page 15: money (the British pound)
- Page 16: the weather report
- page 17: personal notes
Editable text / editable powerpoint presentation.
Printing advice: when finished, I advise you to print 2 pages on 1, to reduce the number of pages in the end and to make an A5 book (it will be easier for your students to carry )
Clipart: Teachers Resource Force
/ Cre8tive Hands
/ Creative Clips
❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.