Also included in
- This is the ultimate back to school bundle for speech therapy including a printable back to school unit with vocabulary, bingo, smash mat, following directions, and interactive play scenes; school vocabulary BOOM cards; and school spatial concepts and interactive play scene BOOM Cards. School Speec$6.80$8.50Save $1.70
- This bundle includes 6 digital BOOM Card decks to target speech and language skills with a school theme including vocabulary, colors, spatial concepts, interactive play scenes, answering questions, answering yes/no questions, and a school scavenger hunt. These decks are great for targeting school vo$10.32$12.90Save $2.58
- This is the ultimate bundle for targeting back to school/school supplies vocabulary in speech therapy. It includes a printable unit, printable yes/no task cards, interactive pdf of school vocabulary, and 6 digital BOOM Card decks, which target vocabulary, colors, spatial concepts, interactive play s$16.10$23.00Save $6.90
These 20 task cards cover school supplies/school vocabulary. The cards target finding a given item from field of 3 visual choices. These cards are great for targeting school vocabulary and concepts in in person therapy, teletherapy, or home carryover.
Vocabulary included in the deck: dotter, lunch bag, marker, paperclip, eraser, apple, glue, pencil, backpack, crayon, ruler, scissors, globe, table, chair, deck, clock, cubbies, board, and bookshelf.
These cards are designed for a child to use with a therapist, teacher, or parent.
These digital task cards would be great on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can even be used on your Smart Board. Plus, they’re no prep, which means no printing, laminating, or storage.
This product includes:
· A link to access 20 Digital Task Cards target finding a given school item from field of 3 visual choices (1 card per slide) on the BOOM Learning website
· Teacher Notes on how to use these BOOM Cards™ in your classroom
Take a look at the thumbnail images and preview above to get a better idea of what the digital task cards look like.
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.