This bundle will become an indispensable helper while teaching or reviewing the topic. How to use:
- Dobble game
- flashcards (signed and unsigned/two-sided)
- 2 types of dominoes game (picture+picture and picture+word).
Having used the cards and played these games, your students will enlarge their vocabulary, improve language skills and definitely memorize and master the target vocabulary.
Included vocabulary (38 words, except Dobble): pencil, pen, sharpener, ruler, rubber, book, paint box, pencil case, scissors, brush, notebook, bag, copybook, folder, marker, glue stick, paper clips, drawing pins, desk, chair, globe, blackboard, paper, teacher, sticky tape, stationery knife, flesh drive, computer, map, projector, glue, calculator, classroom, stapler, staples, school, highlighter, laptop.
Dobble (Spot It) game.
This is a quick and funny game which is irreplaceable while learning and reviewing vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. As there are no words on cards you can play this game in different languages. It develops visual perception, attentiveness and reaction. It's also a great entertainment for summer camps and speaking clubs. All students love it!
- 31 cards (every card with 6 pictures) included 31 words: train, doll’s house, bricks, computer game, plane, board game, synthesizer, transformer, dinosaur, robot, skipping rope, monster, boat, xylophone, puppet, pyramid, soldier, kite, teddy bear, ball, truck, rocket, pony, puzzle, balloon, doll, lego, car, drum, bike, bunny.
- there are cards of two sizes (you can use the size which you find more comfortable to work with)
Each card shares one picture with every other card in the set. During the game all players are trying to find a match on their card with another card quicker than other participants.
The pictures are printed in different sizes and randomly placed for a more exciting game.
Read rules in the PREVIEW file
- introduce and study new vocabulary;
- act out various dialogues and role plays “In the classroom”/”In the stationary shop” etc;
- make a lapbook or an interactive notebook in the classroom, printing the cards of smaller size for your students to cut them out and paste in their copybooks;
- use double-sided cards to play hunting game. Find and stick the cards to the items in the classroom;
- play a great number of flashcard games with your students to make them learn the vocabulary easily in a fun and engaging way
Read games in the PREVIEW file
will teach students to recognize and match pictures with words in the form of a game. You may also have them to practice any appropriate grammar pattern (e.g. I've got a pen. Who has a pencil? / I put a ruler in my bag. Who puts a rubber?
Includes two versions:
easy (picture+picture) for young learners who can't read yet and more difficult one (picture+word).
How to play:
Shuffle the cards, deal the same number of cards between students. Decide who is going to be the first. The player puts any card saying: I put a paint box in my school bag. Who puts a ruler in the school bag?
The players look at their cards and the one who has a ruler among his cards, puts it and asks another question. The game is continued until the circle closes and all the players get rid of all cards.
☝ Print on cardstock and laminate for a durable use.
⭐ You may also be interested in:
► My school project
► Classroom project
► School bag project
► Feelings and emotions 3 in 1
► Clothes 4 in 1
► Transportation 4 in 1
► Camping 6 in 1
► Shapes 4 in 1
► Toys 3 in 1
♥ Follow us to see our newest stuff and printables in action: TPT, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST.