Also included in
- Save money by buying all my Unit 3 packs in a bundle!The stories this unit contains are as follows:Click, Clack, Moo! Cows That Type Lesson 11 (Completely updated Sept 2016)Violet's Music Lesson 12 (2012 Version) Focus Wall Posters Added 2017Ah, Music! Lesson 12 (2014 Version) Focus Wall Posters Add$19.99$32.47Save $12.48
***Focus wall posters now added. They are in the zip file in their own pdf
Different Cultures Project Sheet for parents p. 4-5
Five Fab Facts about Schools Sheet p. 6
Different Ways, Different Places Flip flap p.7-8
School in My Part of the World Writing and Craftiviity p. 9-12
Spelling and High Frequency Practice p. 13-14
Schools Around the World Vocab Flip flap p. 15- 18
Author’s Purpose Flip flap p.19-20
“Quote It” Stories p. 21-24
Thank you and credits p. 25
Explanation of Pack
Different Cultures Project Sheet for Parents:
This is a set
of sheets that can be used for students to do a
project at home.
2. Five Fab Facts about Schools: Students love
finding facts. This is a fun and simple ways for them
to write down facts from the
Schools Around the World.
3. Different Ways, Different Places Flip flap:
Print back to back. Have students fill in about
“Schools Around the World”.
4. School in My Part of the World Writing and Craftivity:
This is a writing project and craft that you can
tie in with the Story.
5. Schools Around the World Vocab Flip flap:
Print these pages back to back. Students fold these
pages “hotdog” ways. They fill out the foldable
accordingly. If they are struggling with the definition portion,
they can look it up in the glossary at the back of
6. Spelling and High Frequency Practice:
Students practice their
Spelling and High Frequency words for this lesson.
7. Authors Purpose Flip flap:
Print back to back. Fill out accordingly.
8. Quote It Stories:
Students practice using quotation marks in these