This helpful and engaging literature unit has everything you need when reading School's First Day of School by Adam Rex! It's packed with comprehension, writing, and back to school activities!
Inside You Will Find:
• A Table of Contents
• A Packet Cover
• Making Predictions Before Reading
• School's Sensory Details
• Response to Literature
• How Events of the Story Shape the Character
• Story Setting
• Sequence of Events
• School's Character Traits
• Adjectives to Describe Me
• Compare and Contrast: School With Kids and School Without Kids
• Summarize the Story
• Sequence of Events Cut and Paste
• School's Feelings Before, During, and After the First Day of School
• My Feelings Before, During, and After the First Day of School
• School's First Day Emotions
• My Emotions
• Opinion Writing Mini-Unit- Is School a Place You Like to Be?
• My First Day of School Writing Mini-Unit
• Design the Cover of Your First Day Book
• Illustrate Your First Day
• Creative Writing Booklet: School Supplies on the First Day of School
• Writing and Illustration Journal: Cover and Ten Topics
• Word Search and Answer Key
Do you need more back to school literacy units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, DON'T!
An A from Miss Keller
You Get What You Get
Monsters Love School
Back to School Writing Made Fun
Pirates Go to School
Second Grade, Here I Come
We Don't Eat Our Classmates
Milk Goes to School
Don't forget to follow me
, and be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies!