Schoolyard Safari is a Science Unit created by Primary Connections.
The actual unit can be downloaded from Primary Connections or Scootle.
Please note that this set does not include the lessons. It provides the extra resources that go along with this unit to ensure that you can teach this excellent unit as created by Primary connections with ease. All the preparation is done for you. You can print or display the posters on your IWB.
1. Schoolyard Safari Banner
2. Schoolyard Safari Title Page
3. Word wall cards
4. Science Journal Headings
5. Collaborative learning teams
6. Planning a Fair test poster
7. Think, Pair, Share Poster
8. Discussion Skills Poster
9. Safari definition
10. Role play Poster
12. Small Animals definition posters
13. Safety Rules Posters
14. Our Questions WS
15. Animals in our schoolyard WS
16. In my own backyard WS
17. Code for Caring WS and poster
18. Snail Mind map
19. Snail Shack WS
20. Small Animals in our schoolyard Graph with and without labels
21. Our ‘What am I? Book cover
Thank you for checking out my product and I hope it is what you are looking for. Feel free to check out some of my other products.
Other science units include:
What’s in the sky - weather
What’s Alive living and non living
Spot the difference
Up, Down and All Around
Bend it! Stretch it!
Some helpful hints when using TpT:
1. Follow people whose products you like. You can follow someone by clicking on the star button on the top right section of the store. You will then get a notification of any new products and any sales.
2. You can earn TpT credits by simply leaving feedback about a product. These credits work like money and you can then claim them when you make a purchase. So you get a discount and even free products.
So if you like what you see, please follow me and don’t forget to leave some feedback. That would make my day. ☺