SCHWA sounds can be challenging for students, but this phonics pack has everything you need to use a multisensory phonetic approach to teach SCHWA A for reading and spelling. It is suitable for Orton-Gillingham instruction and other reading interventions.
Please preview before downloading!
- Basic and advanced Word Lists
- What is SCHWA? Mini Poster
- Clip Cards
- Sorting Materials and Practice Charts for identifying SCHWA A (initial, medial, and final)
- Syllable Division Puzzle Cards
- Practice Sheets: Guess the Word, Missing Letters, Finish the Sentence
- Cursive Handwriting Practice
- Decodable Story and Sentence Strips for fluency and/or dictation
- Pizza SCHWA Board Game
* This resource is included in The Complete Orton-Gillingham Bundle Part Two.
- This resource is only intended for SCHWA A. Click here for more SCHWA Word Work Practice.
- Try before you buy! Download a FREE sample game from this SCHWA pack.
- Browse Phonics Packs.
--About The Literacy Nest, LLC--
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group, or even whole class settings. Thank you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources! Follow my store by clicking the green star next to my name so you don’t miss out on any new products, freebies, or sales!
Please leave feedback on your purchases to obtain credits for future purchases. Don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns before rating products.
Thank you so much for choosing The Literacy Nest, LLC for your classroom and homeschooling needs!