This product contains 3 tests over plants and their classification, structure, and reproduction. Included in this product:
1 Summative Test: 41 multiple choice questions (Usually 4 answer choices)
2 Formative Tests: 15/14 questions each; questions are pulled from the summative assessment.
1 Answer Key for all tests
This product contains 11+ questions that require students to use diagrams or charts to answer the questions.
Students who successfully complete these assessments can:
- Identify the parts of a plant: root, stem, leaves
- Read and interpret diagrams of leaf cell structure
- Understand the classification of plants on a basic level: vascular and nonvascular
- Understand the differences between mosses, ferns, angiosperms, and gymnosperms
- Can identify the reproductive parts of the flower and label them as male or female
- Understand basic photosynthesis