This is a great activity for Grade 4 science teachers. I have given you everything for working this in groups, but you can adapt and change it to a whole class activity or homework assignment if you wish.
- Observe, describe, and classify objects by their properties (size, weight, shape, color, texture, and taste). (fruits and/ or vegetables)
- Measure properties of objects using appropriate materials, tools, and technology.
- Work cooperatively with peers toward a common goal.
- lesson plans: objectives, materials, procedure
- classification chart
- blank classification chart templates
- detailed instructions
- tips for successful lesson
- property description list
Thanks for Looking!
I Appreciate you!
Hope you Enjoy!
Victoria's Not So Secret Creations