Elementary Science - Air, Aerodynamics and Flight - Bernoulli's Principle Experiments/Labs/Demos, Reflection/Exit Slip, Teacher Notes
Teach this concept with confidence using this in depth lesson plan
This file contains:
- 4 mini experiments to be used as stations, or classroom demonstrations.
- Whole class practice activity
- Exit slip or Reflection for students to complete
- Thorough explanation of how to teach this concept
- List of all materials required for the labs
- Answer keys for all the labs, activity, and reflection
This assignment aligns with the Alberta Program of Studies Grade 6 Science Unit - Air & Aerodynamics
Created by artisteach
Check out my other Science related units and lessons here!
Earn TPT credits for upcoming purchases!
Go to your "My Purchases" page and click on the "Provide Feedback" button.
Follow me to learn about future sales, new products, and lots of upcoming freebies!
Catch up with me on Instagram
or on my blog, Artisteach
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License