Students will learn all about animals with this science activity set. Students will sort animals by the following characteristics:
- fly/don’t fly
- swim/don’t swim
- feather/hair/smooth skin/scales
- lay eggs/live birth
- land animal/water animal
- 2 legs/4 legs/no legs.
- Habitats: desert, ocean, wetlands, arctic, & rain forest.
- Scientific Classification: mammal, fish, reptile, bird, or amphibian.
--->Watch this video HERE to see these activities in action.
What You Get:
- 10 Wetland Animal Cards
- 12 Rain forest Animal Cards
- 12 Arctic Animal Cards
- 12 Ocean Animal Cards
- 10 Desert Animal Cards
- 15 Title Sort Cards
- 5 Animal Classification Cards: mammal, fish, amphibians, birds, & reptiles.
- 5 Habitat Sorting Mats: wetlands, rainforest, arctic, desert, & ocean.
>> FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
>> VISIT MY BLOG