The universe is an inspiring theme that makes one dream. Here is the project « For me, The Universe! » in which your students will create their own piece of universe! Post all their creations next to each other to create a stunning collective project. A favorite you will fall for!
A project for everyone! Equally as good for Kindergarten as for Grade 6 students. Depending on their ages, they can go further with their drawings. The technique stays magical! Works on enumeration.
-Kindergarten to Grade 4
-Felt markers -design
-Glossy paper (tactile)
-Permanent black felt markers
-Bottle with sprayer (an old bottle of glass cleaner works just fine)
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
-Sample drawings of rockets and stars to inspire students and enhance diversity
Duration : about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.