Build science literacy in your classroom with this worksheet!
This bubble map worksheet helps your students to pinpoint the main idea of the article and the most important supporting details.
There are two versions - one that is more open-ended, for students who need a challenge, and one that provides guiding questions, for students who need more direction.
For a pack full of 9 different science article response worksheets, click here!
★ Tic-Tac-Toe Response
- SWBAT respond to the article in a way that they choose.
- SWBAT write a thorough, but focused, summary.
★ Bubble Map
- SWBAT hone in on the main idea and most important details.
★ Bubble Map w/ Guiding Questions
- (The Bubble Map with added questions to guide students)
★ Three Picture Response
- SWBAT creatively visualize the main idea and details.
★ Visual Response
- SWBAT create a diagram that explains the main idea.
★ Author’s Purpose
- SWBAT analyze the author’s purpose.
★ Scientific Method Review
- SWBAT analyze how the scientific method was used in a study.
★ Facts and Speculation
- SWBAT distinguish between facts and speculation in a text.