Science Article: Why Am I Sore- Warm Up, Bell Ringer, Sub Plan (PDF & Digital)
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Get a full year’s worth of science articles (includes both printable and digital versions) with this bundle! This print-and-go science article bundle will fit perfectly with your curriculum. Science warm ups are a fun and engaging way to introduce new topics to your students. Students will be strePrice $44.60Original Price $59.50Save $14.90
- Get a full year’s worth of science articles (includes both printable and digital versions) with this bundle! This print-and-go science article bundle will fit perfectly with your curriculum. Science warm ups are a fun and engaging way to introduce new topics to your students. Students will be strePrice $66.15Original Price $94.50Save $28.35
- Get 6 articles for the price of 5!!!Are you looking for biology warm ups, bell ringers, or extra credit assignments for your students? Maybe you need something to add to your sub lesson plan for when your students finish a little before the end of class? My biology warm up articles are a great wayPrice $17.50Original Price $21.00Save $3.50
Introduce your students to the reasons for muscle soreness and DOMS with this science article. This print-and-go science warm up will fit perfectly with your curriculum. Science articles are a fun and engaging way to introduce new topics to your students. They’ll be strengthening their depth of understanding in minutes!
No prep work is needed. All my warm ups come in both a digital and printable version (with an answer key) making it a great independent assignment or enrichment activity for students. It could also be a great sub plan activity for teachers. Just download, print, and hand out to your students. Or use the digital version to add to your Google classroom.
This Science Article Includes:
- 2-page reading article (PDF)
- Answer key (PDF)
- Digital version (Google Slides)
How I Use This Resource In My Classroom:
I have found that science articles make fantastic bell ringers. Students can begin reading the article as they walk into the class to help them get focused on the lesson we are covering during that day. I have also added my science articles to my sub plans. They can be used if students complete the lesson early or as a review activity. Students will be engaged in the article and won’t even realize how much they are learning!
My Why Am I Sore Article Can Be Used As A:
- Warm up
- Alternate assignment
- Independent study
- Extra credit
- Sub plan
I've written these literacy articles to help promote reading across the curriculum (science, health, and physical education) while educating students on many of the fundamentals of nutrition and fitness.
Looking To Save Some $$$. A Bundle Is The Perfect Solution!
Reading Article MEGA (growing) Bundle
Nutrition And Fitness Article Bundle
Other Reading Article Topics:
BONUS ARTICLE: Physical Benefits of Exercise
Copyright © Science and PE With Mr. C
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource.