Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.33 MB | 24 pages
This weekly plan covers some aspects of the theme of Diversity of Living and Non-Living Things - General Characteristics and Classification.
The plan is project-based and Science-oriented, and focuses mainly on:
- classifying and comparing continents
- working with a world map and globes
- noticing patterns in climatic zones
- introducing the square meter to measure continents
- habitats (rainforest/ jungle, oceans, deserts, etc.) and their characteristics
- grouping rainforest/ jungle animals according to their main characteristics
- collecting data
- making a picture graph
- working safely with Google Maps and Google Images
The plan provides detailed pedagogy instructions and full methodology guidance. I also attached some photos to illustrate the project prep and expected outcomes.